Technical features and tips for launching AlterCPA in verticals: dating, adult, webcam.
The dating vertical has a number of features that you need to consider when starting out:
- There is no site storage as such, all landing pages are virtual redirect sites that follow the tracking link from the advertiser.
- A lot of various offers with limited geography and low deductions. Smartlinks are recommended.
- A huge number of GEOs in some offers with individual deductions for each. It is recommended to have an employee with nerves of steel to set up.
- It is common to see traffic with a huge number of clicks and an extremely low conversion rate, such as a clickander or a popunder.
- You can use either the AlterCPA Pro or AlterCPA Cloud, depending on the planned volumes. To get started, you can use the cloud version on the tariff "Standard". The minimum tariff is not recommended - it will be killed by any flow of clickander traffic.
- When working with AlterCPA Pro, take a medium or large power main server. The server is best taken from the company Inferno or Hetzner. A plan of $20-30 per month will suit you.
- With large traffic volumes, it is recommended to use a dedicated Hetzner server of the AX line. If necessary, two servers - for the platform and site storage.
- Install AlterCPA following the standard instructions for Pro or Cloud versions. There are no special subtleties of installation.
- It is recommended to take an additional server and configure it as a front server according to instructions. Buy the server from Inferno for a minimum rate of $5.
- Purchase and park an additional domain to the front server. It will host your site repository. Don't use the system domain, even if you're working as a team.
- Add advertisers and their offers. To do this, study instructions for adding external offers.
- When create an offer, select the "External" template - it will automatically add dummy sites.
- It is recommended to use postbacks that transmit the amount of the webmaster's commissions, in combination with "manual commissions". Most often, these are SOI postbacks in combination with the webmaster's hold in the offer settings.
- Offers often contain a huge number of commissions and countries. You can hide the column with commissions and add a sign with them to the extended description of the offer.
- Create smartlinks for each type of offer under "TDS sites". In the smartlink settings, enable rotation and select automatic site selection by EPC and country. TDS can automatically detect available sites based on the webmaster's settings. For convenience, you can add a link to TDS in each offer it uses, or create a separate offer.
- Create accounts of managers to work with webmasters. If you do not have external managers, get at least one "virtual" and fill in his contact details. The manager will be shown to the webmaster on the main page and in the help section.
- Activate the
googleauthenticatorhack, it will add the possibility of two-factor authentication. This will come in handy given webmasters' disregard for the security of their passwords.