When you need to contact our tech support:
- If you plan to purchase a platform, but are not sure whether it will suit your specific tasks and workflows - we will analyze your tasks and choose the optimal solution based on our platform or third-party solutions.
- If you are a legal entity resident in the Russian Federation and wish to enter into a license agreement or a service agreement for the platform.
- If you have problems or difficulties in purchasing a license, during payment or installation on your server.
- If you need to get advice on a professional version of the system or order additional support services on it.
- If you studied this guide and did not find the answer to your technical question.
- If you find a bug in the platform or really want to see some new functionality.
- If you just want talk to the developer personally, learn about further plans for the development, consult on the implementation of certain ideas based on the platform.
When you should not contact our tech support:
- If you have technical questions, but you still haven't read this manual. Please, read the full manual first.
- If you have questions about the free version of the platform, whether it's deployment, integration or any other issues. We are sorry, support for this version is closed and services are no longer available.
- With offers of "cooperation" in your future project with payments from your future income. We dont need your technical risks.
- To order the setup or configuration of software products, one way or another related to the CPA, but not produced by our team. We do not support third-party solutions.
Address: Russian Federation, Saransk, Lodygina street, 3, "Technopark Mordovia", office 322
Social network profiles
Telegram channel: @altercpa
Developer: Anton «AlterVision» Reznichenko. All rights to the platform and its code, except for open components, belong to its developer.