Key features of AlterVision CPA Professional
High performance, detailed statistics, split tests, easy integration with other networks, traffic aggregation, own call center, delivery monitoring, automated copying of supplier sites, responsive tech support.
AlterCPA Pro is the best solution for your affilate network with offers of any type: classic product and info-product offers with their own list of landings and pre-landings; financial offers, such as Forex, casinos, rates, deposits and exchanges; offers with payment for the action, registration, replenishment, installation of applications. Suitable for a variety of tasks: affiliate networks, traffic aggregators, suppiler CRM, personal trackers - only your imagination is the limit. AlterCPA is not a cloud solution, it is a CPA affiliate script, which you should install on your server and have the full control over your affilate network. How to start - read this short and useful manual.
Detailed statistics reflect the
ads success as well as
sessions data, while
automatically analysing traffic
from any ad networks.
Powerful interface of the call center
for calling orders, packing,
sending and delivery of goods.
Take full control over your
company through the platform.
Business in the palm of your hand!
Analyze the success of
and companies. Watch your
income in real time.
On demo site demo.altercpa.pro you can preview the working platform as one of the main system roles: webmaster, supplier and administrator.
Webmaster and Agency interface
Webmasters and agencies (resellers) are responsible for the new leads in your network. Tools for generating traffic and analyzing statistics are available to them.
Webmaster and agency (reseller) roles are quire similar. Their main difference is the traffic source: webmaster uses flows and network landings, agency works with API. But even this difference is very arbitrary.
Main functions of webmaster and agency interface:
- Offers directory. Displays the list of available offers, payments and statistics depending on the countries, list of the offer sites.
- Traffic flows (webmaster only). Allows you to create links to attract traffic, configure UTM-tags, postbacks and traff-backs, Yandex.Mertics counters and Google Tag Manager, VK and Facebook pixels.
- Split testing. It helps to divide traffic by streams with different conditions, determine the most successful bundles of pre-lending and landings, and distribute traffic in different ways.
- Domain parking. Allows you to use your own domains to generate traffic links.
- Leads and orders. Show conversions and the status of orders attracted by the webmaster.
- Affiliate Program. Users can attract new webmasters to the system and earn money on their income.
For traffic analysis webmasters and agencies can use extended statistics:
- By dates for an arbitrary period.
- By time (hours) of incoming orders.
- By traffic flows (webmaster only) and offers.
- By customer countries.
- By UTM-marks and external (agency) IDs.
- By landings and pre-landings.
- By clicks (detailed list)
Supplier and call-center interface
Suppliers and call center specialists provide processing of incoming leads and status changes in the system interface or their own CRM.
Incoming leads can be processes either in internal call-center interface or in own supplier's CRM. Supplier can add users with different access levels to process orders in call-center, packing, sending parcels and delivery.
Main functions of supplier and call-center interface:
- Setting up roles. Supplier specialists can be divided into teams with different levels of access and methods of working with incoming leads: call new orders, recalls, hold orders, packing and dispatch teams, delivery call-center teams.
- Order Processing. Change the contents of the order, delivery address, comment. Transferring an order to the required status, scheduling futher calls. Orders are distributed among users automatically depending on their roles.
- Call center analytics. All actions with orders of each specialist are recorded and allow to evaluate the work of the call-center specialists. A simple calculation of the salary of employees is possible depending on the shifts, the number of confirmed orders and upsales.
- Delivery monitoring. Integration with postal and courier services provides a transparent analysis of the delivery of each parcel, a calculation of the buy-out for each of the webmasters and offers.
- Enhanced order analytics. Statistics on the number of confirmed orders, average and total bill, delivery, buy-out for an arbitrary period in the context of webmasters, offers and countries.
Automated CRM integration allows you to:
- Send incoming and approved orders to CRM.
- Get order statuses and contents of processing and delivering orders from CRM.
- Send orders to additional delivery call-center processing.
Administrator and manager interface
Managers are involved in webmaster support and analysis of their traffic. Administrators are also responsible for accounting, offer setup and system settings.
Personal managers work with their webmasters and agencies. Administrators have the same access to all tge system users.
Main functions of manager interface:
- Managing user accounts. Change of logins, passwords, contact data, account blocking.
- View webmaster statistics and analytics. All reports of webmaster statistics and company analytics are available to managers and administrators for traffic analysis.
- Technical support for users. Processing requests from users through the built-in technical support section.
Administrator has the whole access to platform control:
- A complete list of leads. Monitoring and processing of leads of all companies in one interface. Transfer the leads between companies, removing leads, security monitoring.
- Manage lists of agencies, suppliers, users.
- Managing offers. Adding new offers, setting up offer sites, geography and prices. Distribution of incoming orders by suppliers using various criteria. Flexible adjustment of payments using the approve, upsale, cross-sale and percent of the order price.
- Cloning of landings and pre-landings. Automatic downloading of sites from the list of links, placing them on the platform servers, setting up both landing and pre-landing with connection to the offers.
- Accounting and financial analytics. Checking receivables and payables, making payments to webmasters.
- Site News. Publication of your network news, notification about adding new offers, traffic suspension, geography expansion.