Offer work models are determined by the internal statuses of orders from CRM will be casted under the processing of the lead from the point of view of the affiliate. The model is selected for the entire offer and does not change for the goals or recipient's company. For affiliate leed may remain in five stages:
- Wait - lead is in processing and has not received his status yet.
- Hold - lead was approved on the side of the advertiser, but the payment on it has not yet been held. Such a lead has every chance to cancel in the future. Leads in this status affect the approve percentage. There is no payment for these leads.
- Approve - lead was approved on the side of the advertiser, the payment on it was held. Participates in the calculation of approve and the amount of earnings.
- Cancel - lead was rejected by the advertiser. Valid cancellation affects the percentage of approve.
- Trash - lead was rejected by the advertiser as invalid and doesn't affect the percentage of approve.
Regardless of the offer model used, orders in the status "New" always fall into the stage "Wait". Orders in the status of "Deleted" always fall into the status of "Trash".
If the offer has "Affiliate hold" parameter set, the kead in the "Approve" stage remains in the "Hold" stage for the specified period. After the end of the term, the lead is approved automatically.
Working with lead is carried out on the following models:
- CPS - Cost per Sale. Classic model of working with leads. Payment is made for the approved lead. Statuses "New", "Processing" and "Callback" correspond to the "Wait" stage, "Hold" corresponds to the "Hold" stage, "Cancel" with valid reasons corresponds to a valid "Cancel" stage, "Delete" and "Cancel" with trash reasons corresponds to "Trash". Order statuses "Packaging", "Sending", "Delivery", "Delivered", "Return" and "Paid" corresponds to the "Approved" stage. This work model is used by default and covers most situations. It is recommended to use this model for integration with third-party networks.
- CPL - Cost per Lead. Payment for the valid lead. This model is similar to CPS with one difference: leads in the status of "Cancel" with valid reasons correspond to the "Approved" stage. Leads in the processing and call center at the same time still correspond to "Wait", since their validity is not yet confirmed.
- CPV - Cost per Valid. The variety of the CPL model in which leads in the processing and call center is also considered approved.
- CPA - Cost per Action. Payment for any lead. In this model, leads in any status besides "New" and "Deleted" are considered approved. This model is ideal for working with applications and other offers in which any conversion is paid.
- CoD - Cash on Delivery. Payment for the paid lead. Leads in the status "Paid" correspond to the "Approved" stage. Waiting and cancellation are similar to CPS models. Leads in the status of "Hold", "Packaging", "Sending", "Delivery", "Delivered" correspond to the "Hold" stage. Leads in the "Return" status correspond to the "Cancel" stage. The model is optimal for working with white product offers.
- CoR - Cash on Return. Payment for purchased and returned leads. Special case of the CoD model. Leads in the "Return" status also correspond to the "Approved" stage. Model is optimal to work with dropshipping.
Important! Work models take into account the statuses of orders reflected in the inner CRM. All methods of integration with third-party affiliate networks most often automatically analyze the status on the affiliate side and require the use of CPS model.