We cannot cover all the available possibilities and methods of using AlterCPA and its functions in one article. The system is huge and only its creator knows about all the intricacies of work.
- An unlimited number of offers can be added to the system, divided into categories.
- An offer can be split into countries, goals or goals with countries at the same time.
- A short and full name, a short and full description, a list of allowed and prohibited traffic sources are set for the offer. It is convenient to display the full name and short description in the list of offers.
- Payments for offers can be flexibly set depending on the geo, goal, type and source of traffic, affiliate, recipient company, order status.
- The payment rate may depend on the order invoice amount, the number of basic and additional goods, the cost of the order. Incoming, outgoing and referral payments are configured separately.
- For the offer, the price on the landing page, the old price, the discount percentage, the minimum price (for dropship), the price of delivery and service, the cost of goods, delivery and service are set.
- An offer can contain nested goods with separate settings of the price, old price, discount, minimum price (for dropship) and cost price.
- Offers can be public, hidden private and visible private with the ability to request access.
- Offers can be accessed by affiliates (internal and agency) and arbitration teams. Similarly, you can deny access to offers.
- The affiliate can be given access to the offer groups.
- Advertising materials may be added to the offer for downloading by publishers.
- Offer traffic can be distributed between companies depending on the geo, traffic source, time of day, day of the week, restrictions on the number of leads, company activity.
- Offers can work both on the classic CPS model and CPA, CPL or CoD. Dropshipping is based on the CPS model. Any of the models allows you to set the hold time for the webmaster (payment delay after confirmation) and the supplier (confirmation delay for the second call).
- Orders can also be re-allocated between companies after the call center approval or order cancellation.
- Offers support work with brokerage traffic: they can be combined into sets that simultaneously receive the same lead.
- An unlimited number of sites can be attached to the offer.
- Websites can be of four types: landing page, pre-landing page, redirect and TDS.
- Landing and pre-landing pages are located in the built-in storage of the system sites and work on the internal CMS to track visits and send leads.
- Redirect sites are used to redirect the user via the tracking link to third-party sites indicating the visit ID. Deeplink is supported.
- TDS allows you to distribute traffic between sites within an offer or between offers, depending on the geo, the possibility and restrictions on the number of leads.
- TDS implements smartlinks that automatically distribute traffic by geo and offer success.
- Landing and pre-landing pages can be downloaded automatically using links from suppliers or from other networks.
- Landing and pre-landing pages can be used to form archives for download by affiliates.
- Thank you pages on sites automatically add the tracking code of ad networks and support the collection of emails, upsells and additional order data.
- The affiliate can create an unlimited number of streams for offers for the convenience of working with traffic.
- Traffic can be delivered either directly via a streaming link or through third-party services (for example, applications) using the stream's symbolic code.
- Streams allow you to set UTM tags (five), subid (one) for integration with the tracker, click price and currency.
- Streams support the installation of a tracking code for ad networks: pixels for Facebook, MailTarget, VK, TikTok and Likee, analytics code for Yandex.Metrika and Google Analytics or Tag Manager.
- Inserting arbitrary tracking code into sites is supported.
- When working with dropshipping, you can customize the prices of the goods that are shown to the visitor on the site.
- Affiliate streams can be combined into a split test to compare the success of ad materials.
- Affiliate can download a ready-made API file or a full-featured website from a stream.
- The affiliate can set up an unlimited number of postbacks. They can be linked to streams or work globally, linked to offers or order statuses.
- Third party ad networks can be registered as agencies to conveniently send traffic via API.
- Users with API access can manually submit leads via an embedded form.
- The affiliate can park his domains to the site store.
- SSL certificates for domains are automatically generated and kept up to date.
- Parked domains can host proof of ownership files for ad networks.
- When deploying an additional server, domain parking is supported for smartlinks, split tests, traffic filters or to work as a white page.
- The system contains built-in tools for analyzing and filtering traffic.
- The filter processes visits by smart blacklists and determines whether the visitor is targeted or unwanted (bot).
- Blacklists can be generated automatically based on the behavior of site visitors.
- The filter supports different methods of integration: API, redirects, JS inserts, proxies.
- Users can independently add their own blacklists and use them in their traffic filters.
Statistics and analytics
- Conversion, approval and EPC statistics are calculated for each stream, site, offer, geo and goal.
- Statistics reports contain: the number of clicks (total and unique), time and percentage of abandonment on landing and pre-landing pages, the number and amounts of leads in various statuses, conversion, approval, EPC, invoice amount (total, average, expense and profit), cost per click, expense and ROI for an advertising campaign, buy-out rates for product traffic.
- Statistics reports can be grouped and filtered by: date, hour, offer, stream, country, UTM tags, landing and pre-landing page, user, team, agency, agency source and identifier, traffic source, device, browser and OS. Both in separate reports and in a single traffic analytics report.
- Administrators of the network and companies can work with general reports of analytics of calls and orders, indicating the number of leads in processing, average and total invoice, data on finances in the hold and completed orders.
- Network and company administrators have access to delivery analytics reports both by call center operators and by offers, users, companies and geography.
- Statistics can be displayed in any time zone and any currency convenient for the affiliate.
- Business users have access to the network's accounting statistics on expense items, income dynamics and data on accounts receivable and payable.
- Affiliates can join arbitration teams with a leader.
- You can allow users to create arbitration teams themselves and invite users to them via the join link.
- The arbitration team's statistics can be shared with the leader or all team members.
- The arbitration team maintains collective blacklists to filter traffic.
- Every company created on the network gets access to a built-in CRM system.
- CRM allows you to organize a call center with a breakdown of operators into teams of different access levels.
- Orders are distributed automatically by a smart algorithm that takes into account the team's access rights, next call time, order status, lead geography.
- The order processing card may contain a complete product form, simple form without delivery, or an abbreviated product form. Custom fields are supported.
- The product form supports working with ready-made sets of products for the convenience of selling "courses" or special proposals.
- Supports hiding phone numbers, order list and individual blocks of the order processing form.
- The call center has automatic dialling and transfer of missed calls.
- In addition to the main system statuses, extended statuses (stages of order processing) can be specified in CRM.
- Integration with delivery services allows you to transfer orders to logistics services, print documents and stickers, track the delivery of parcels and transfer them to the appropriate statuses.
- Warehouse accounting allows you to track the balances of goods in the warehouse, keep incoming and outgoing transactions, analyze consumption and buy-out by warehouse items.
- Financial accounting can be conducted in any world currency.
- A user can have several accounts in different currencies at the same time, no more than three is recommended.
- Currencies for which accounts are not established can be converted to selected system currencies at the rate. Currency rates are updated automatically.
- The affiliate can set up several withdrawal methods. Payment methods can be submitted for pre-moderation.
- Payments are made manually, automatic integration with payment services is not provided for security reasons.
- The administrator can download files to make massive payments for some payment systems.
- The publisher can receive additional payments to a separate bonus account.
- The reward depends on the number of confirmed orders, the amount of payment and the profit of the affiliate network.
- The network can offer the affiliate an internal store with goods that are purchased for bonus points.
- Orders for the purchase of goods are processed manually by the administrator.
- The main page of the control panel contains indicators of the success of a user, a company or the entire network, the latest news, the best and latest offers, data on finances and contacts of a personal manager.
- The user can contact his personal manager through the built-in technical support section or by using the contacts specified in the profile.
- Users have access to an internal news section with a full-featured blog of the network: nice articles with insertion of pictures and comments.
- Orders can either be processed in the built-in CRM, or sent via API to third-party CRM or affiliate networks.
- API leads can be sent both asynchronously after being entered into the system or confirmation, and synchronously with the receipt of a link to access your personal account.
- Receiving order statuses can be carried out both via the API and using postback requests.
- If the third-party network does not support API order submission, visitors can be sent via tracking links. At the same time, notifications about new leads and their statuses are sent through postback requests.
- In offers, goods and goals, parameters may be specified, which are further used by the integration code. It is convenient to store the identifiers of offers and streams on the side of the receiving network in these parameters.
- The system contains API for integration with applications, but does not have ready-made libraries for mobile development languages.
- Streams can use not only a link, but also a symbol code. Using this code, you can transfer tracking information to applications, for example, through the name of an advertising campaign on Facebook.
- When working with pre-landing pages, you can use better tracking and receive a click ID at the time of the first launch of the application.
- The application can send notifications about actions with the indication of the click ID or the symbol code of the stream.
- System settings are made from the configuration section in visual mode.
- The actions of administrators are tracked in a special log and allow you to view the changes made by administrators.
- The administrator can manage offers, sites, companies, arbitration teams, users.
- To control traffic and finances, the roles of a business user and a manager are available. A business user has access to all sections of statistics for all users. Managers see traffic statistics and technical support requests for the affiliates associated with them.
- For the convenience of working with offers, export and import tools are available that allow you to clone offers or transfer them between networks to AlterCPA.
- Incoming API requests, outgoing integration requests and sent postbacks are saved in logs for easy analysis.
- With the help of datasets, administrators can set up categories of offers, news and bonus store, traffic sources, withdrawal methods, discounts by order (also available in company administrators), problems for the call center, offer access lists, user profile contact information, arbitrary items menu, style switch.
- In the minimal way, you can choose the color scheme of the system design and the location of the navigation panel.
- The main page of the network can contain a login form or a minimal landing page with important, best and new offers, recent news and free text. It is recommended to use your own design for this landing page.
- You can create your own design options for the system. Refinement of the design requires serious knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- The user can choose the available themes on their own, for example, light and dark themes.
- The utilities help the administrator solve some common tasks.
- Utilities for sites allow you to change domains in the addresses and tracking links of sites, update data in the storage, create site archives.
- The statistics utility allows you to recalculate quick statistics data for any date.
- Utilities for orders allow you to bulk edit orders by lists or flexible criteria.
- Utilities for finance allow you to recalculate the amounts on user accounts and change the main currency of the network.
- Offer utilities allow you to massively add or remove users in white and black lists of offers.
- The platform and license are updated automatically when new versions are released.
- Backups are created automatically every night and are kept for two weeks.
- SSL certificates for main domains are automatically kept up to date.