API integration is a tricky mechanism by which leads from your network get into the target affiliate network or CRM, and their processing statuses and comments are returned back. All processes are hidden from the eyes of a simple user and occur automatically.
- New leads are sent to the target network or CRM once a minute asynchronously.
- When working with autologin or payment on the site, leads are sent to the target network synchronously right at the moment of receipt.
- Statuses for leads in processing are checked every 10 minutes.
- Some target CRMs can check the status of leads only by date range, for such status checks occur once an hour.
- Delivery and buy-out statuses are checked every few hours, by default - once a day.
How to setup the integration?
- Create a "Company" to which the integration will be linked. The company is linked to one personal account in one network or CRM.
- If you plan to work with product traffic and take into account the delivery status, uncheck the box "Complete all the approved orders automatically" in the company settings .
- Go to Control - Settings - Utilities - Integration settings.
- Select the company for which you want to configure and the required type (template) of integration. The list is listed below under the heading "Ready-made integrations".
- If you did not find a ready-made template, refer to the "Manual setup" section or contact AlterCPA specialists.
- Specify the required data for integration. Most often, these are API keys, logins, passwords, and possibly addresses of target CRMs. Read more in the instructions for ready-made integrations.
- If a list of postbacks is provided on the data entry page, add these postbacks in the network's personal account before continuing.
- Click the "Run" button and the integration will be configured and launched.
- You will see a page with the code of a ready-configured integration. Look at it. Be glad you didn't have to do it manually. Just leave this page and continue working, nothing needs to be changed or saved.
- AlterCPA Pro and AlterCPA Moe: product and financial integrations, autologin, connection on behalf of the webmaster.
- Affiliate networks: AdBees (ZCPA), AdCombo, Aff1, AffbayAsia, AffStar, ApiLeads, CPAgetti, CTR, DottPro, DrCash, Everad, HotPartner, IKON, KMA, Lead-R, LeadReaktor, LeadRock, LeadTrade, LemonAD, Lucky Online, M1, Money4Leads, MonsterLeads, Offerrum (AD1), OmniCPA, PladoMarket, ReklPro, RocketProfit, Shakes, Starway, TerraLeads, Traffic Light (T-Ligth, CPA.tl), WebVork
- Classic CRM: Bitrix, E-Autopay, LeadVertex, LP CRM, PingDelivery, RetailCRM, ReWorker, Telesales, Scaleo, UpsaleMe
- Financial networks: AffBoat, AffMidas, Aivix, Altair Labs, Axela, cryp.im, Edeal, Huge Offers, Lionetix, Neogara, Skynet Leads, W-Square
- Financial CRM: Platform500, TrackBox, FX TopTech, GetLinked, UTip, Falcon, EcoSales, UlltraCRM, JagCRM
Settings are specified in the "Integration" section for each company.