Inside AlterCPA Pro has a built-in traffic filter. It allows you to run a simple and fast filtering service for affiliates, running on the basis of black lists. To start working with filters, you need to pre-configure.
- In the "Control - Traffic Filters" section, go to the "Settings" subsection and prepare everything with the recommendations below.
- In the "Control - Traffic Filters" section, activate all the black lists for work.
- In the "Control - Settings - Extended" section, remove the hide section of the traffic "Traffic Filters".
At the initial stage, we recommend that you include some smart traffic verification mechanisms in filtering settings. First of all, create and make active three blacklist:
- Smart IPv4, type "IP Addresses", to collect suspicious IP addresses
- Smart Net, type "IP Subnet", for merging suspicious IP in subnet
- Smart IPv6, type "IPv6-Address", to collect suspicious IPv6 addresses
Go to the "Settings" subsection and in all drop-down lists, select the blacklists you just created. Specify the following lock settings:
- Different User-Agent: permissible quantity - 30, blocking for one day
- GEO errors: block for one day
- Headers filter: block for one day
- Domain errors: block for one hour
- Subnet blocking: 50 coinciding IP addresses, for a day, from the list of Smart IPv4.
These settings may vary depending on your preferences and are no more than starting recommendation.
Format of black lists
You can export and import black lists in CSV format. File encoding - UTF-8, separator - commas, framing values - quotes. Each of the types of black lists works with its format. All lists use the same comments identifiers:
- Public list
- Different User-Agent
- GEO error
- Header error
- Multiple errors
- Bad request
The line of this list contains two fields: IP address and comment identifier.
The line of this list contains three fields: IP address, subnet capacity and comment identifier.
IPv6 addresses and subters
All IPv6 addresses are added as subnets. It is recommended to use subnet / 64. The address may be indicated both in full and in abbreviated form. The line of this list contains three fields: IPv6 address, subnet capacity and comment ID.
The line of this list contains three fields: the contents of the header, the header ID and the comment identifier.
The header identifier can take one of the following values:
100- Remote Address
101- Remote Port
102- Request Method
103- Request URI
104- Request Query String